In the series, we extend the capability of mt8188-mt6359 driver.
The following changes are included.
1. Divide ADDA BE dai into two dais for SOF.
2. Register hdmi/dp jack pins.
3. dai_fmt can be configured from device tree.
4. Add some I2S codecs support.
In addition, new compatible string "mediatek,mt8188-nau8825" is
included for a new board support.
Changes since v2:
- unify coding style based on reviewer's suggestion
- fix typo
Changes since v1:
- add "Headphone Jack" for Nau8825
- separate binding patch 2 from patch 6, and rename the subject
- clean up debugfs for freed widget
Trevor Wu (7):
ASoC: mediatek: mt8188: separate ADDA playback dai from capture dai
ASoC: dt-bindings: mediatek,mt8188-mt6359: remove ADDA_BE from
ASoC: mediatek: mt8188-mt6359: register hdmi/dp jack pins
ASoC: mediatek: common: soundcard driver add dai_fmt support
ASoC: soc-dapm.c: clean up debugfs for freed widget
ASoC: mediatek: mt8188-mt6359: support new board with nau88255
ASoC: dt-bindings: mediatek,mt8188-mt6359: add NAU8825 support
.../sound/mediatek,mt8188-mt6359.yaml | 27 +-
sound/soc/mediatek/Kconfig | 4 +
.../mediatek/common/mtk-soundcard-driver.c | 53 ++-
sound/soc/mediatek/mt8188/mt8188-afe-common.h | 3 +-
sound/soc/mediatek/mt8188/mt8188-dai-adda.c | 73 ++--
sound/soc/mediatek/mt8188/mt8188-mt6359.c | 386 +++++++++++++++++-
sound/soc/soc-dapm.c | 16 +
7 files changed, 507 insertions(+), 55 deletions(-)