[PATCH mptcp-next v3 0/6] use 'ip mptcp' in selftests
1 week, 5 days ago
- use new approach of getting addr.
- squash four patches, pm_nl_set_limits, pm_nl_add_endpoint,
pm_nl_del_endpoint and pm_nl_flush_endpoint, into one.
- rebased, fix conflicts.
- depends on:
the "fullmesh flag setting support" series.
- fix typos and checkpatch.pl warnings.
- use both ip_mptcp and pm_nl_ctl in mptcp_join.sh, instead of
replaceing pm_nl_ctl in v1.
- drop last three patches in v1, keep using pm_nl_ctl in
mptcp_sockopt.sh, pm_netlink.sh and simult_flows.sh
This patchset replaced all the pm_nl_ctl commands in selftests with the
'ip mptcp' commands.
Geliang Tang (6):
selftests: mptcp: add ip_mptcp wrappers
selftests: mptcp: new approach of getting ID
selftests: mptcp: new approach of getting addr
selftests: mptcp: wrapper for showing endpoints
selftests: mptcp: implement set_flags wrapper
selftests: mptcp: set ip_mptcp in command line
.../testing/selftests/net/mptcp/mptcp_join.sh | 883 ++++++++++--------
1 file changed, 511 insertions(+), 372 deletions(-)