[libvirt] [PATCH v2 0/4] qemu/virsh/docs: various minor fixes

morecache@gmail.com posted 4 patches 1 week ago
Test syntax-check failed
Patches applied successfully (tree, apply log)
git fetch https://github.com/patchew-project/libvirt tags/patchew/20200916071737.22938-1-lma@suse.de
docs/manpages/virsh.rst     | 3 ++-
src/network/bridge_driver.c | 7 +++++++
tools/virsh-domain.c        | 4 ++++
tools/virsh-network.c       | 1 +
4 files changed, 14 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

[libvirt] [PATCH v2 0/4] qemu/virsh/docs: various minor fixes

Posted by morecache@gmail.com 1 week ago
From: Lin Ma <lma@suse.de>

v1 -> v2:

* Remove the merged patches.
* Follow Ján and Erik's suggestions.

Lin Ma (4):
  virsh: net-port-create: log errors for non-existent xml file
  virsh: event: options --list, --all and --event are mutually exclusive
  docs: virsh: Document the IO mode 'io_uring'
  network: Check for active network during networkGetDHCPLeases

 docs/manpages/virsh.rst     | 3 ++-
 src/network/bridge_driver.c | 7 +++++++
 tools/virsh-domain.c        | 4 ++++
 tools/virsh-network.c       | 1 +
 4 files changed, 14 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

-- 
2.26.0

Re: [libvirt] [PATCH v2 0/4] qemu/virsh/docs: various minor fixes

Posted by Michal Privoznik 1 week ago
On 9/16/20 9:17 AM, morecache@gmail.com wrote:
> From: Lin Ma <lma@suse.de>
> 
> v1 -> v2:
> 
> * Remove the merged patches.
> * Follow Ján and Erik's suggestions.
> 
> Lin Ma (4):
>    virsh: net-port-create: log errors for non-existent xml file
>    virsh: event: options --list, --all and --event are mutually exclusive
>    docs: virsh: Document the IO mode 'io_uring'
>    network: Check for active network during networkGetDHCPLeases
> 
>   docs/manpages/virsh.rst     | 3 ++-
>   src/network/bridge_driver.c | 7 +++++++
>   tools/virsh-domain.c        | 4 ++++
>   tools/virsh-network.c       | 1 +
>   4 files changed, 14 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
> 

Patches looks good to me, but see my comments. I can do the changes 
before pushing, if you agree with suggested changes.

Michal

Re: [libvirt] [PATCH v2 0/4] qemu/virsh/docs: various minor fixes

Posted by Lin Ma 1 week ago
On 2020-09-16 10:40, Michal Privoznik wrote:
> On 9/16/20 9:17 AM, morecache@gmail.com wrote:
>> From: Lin Ma <lma@suse.de>
>> 
>> v1 -> v2:
>> 
>> * Remove the merged patches.
>> * Follow Ján and Erik's suggestions.
>> 
>> Lin Ma (4):
>>    virsh: net-port-create: log errors for non-existent xml file
>>    virsh: event: options --list, --all and --event are mutually 
>> exclusive
>>    docs: virsh: Document the IO mode 'io_uring'
>>    network: Check for active network during networkGetDHCPLeases
>> 
>>   docs/manpages/virsh.rst     | 3 ++-
>>   src/network/bridge_driver.c | 7 +++++++
>>   tools/virsh-domain.c        | 4 ++++
>>   tools/virsh-network.c       | 1 +
>>   4 files changed, 14 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
>> 
> 
> Patches looks good to me, but see my comments. I can do the changes
> before pushing, if you agree with suggested changes.

No problem, Thank you very much.

Lin


Re: [libvirt] [PATCH v2 0/4] qemu/virsh/docs: various minor fixes

Posted by Michal Privoznik 1 week ago
On 9/17/20 5:20 AM, Lin Ma wrote:
> On 2020-09-16 10:40, Michal Privoznik wrote:
>> On 9/16/20 9:17 AM, morecache@gmail.com wrote:
>>> From: Lin Ma <lma@suse.de>
>>>
>>> v1 -> v2:
>>>
>>> * Remove the merged patches.
>>> * Follow Ján and Erik's suggestions.
>>>
>>> Lin Ma (4):
>>>    virsh: net-port-create: log errors for non-existent xml file
>>>    virsh: event: options --list, --all and --event are mutually 
>>> exclusive
>>>    docs: virsh: Document the IO mode 'io_uring'
>>>    network: Check for active network during networkGetDHCPLeases
>>>
>>>   docs/manpages/virsh.rst     | 3 ++-
>>>   src/network/bridge_driver.c | 7 +++++++
>>>   tools/virsh-domain.c        | 4 ++++
>>>   tools/virsh-network.c       | 1 +
>>>   4 files changed, 14 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
>>>
>>
>> Patches looks good to me, but see my comments. I can do the changes
>> before pushing, if you agree with suggested changes.
> 
> No problem, Thank you very much.
> 

Since Jano didn't like 4/4, I'm pushing 1-3/4 only.

Reviewed-by: Michal Privoznik <mprivozn@redhat.com>

Michal