[PULL 0/1] Usb 20191107 patches

Gerd Hoffmann posted 1 patch 1 week ago
Test asan passed
Test checkpatch passed
Test FreeBSD passed
Test docker-mingw@fedora passed
Test docker-clang@ubuntu passed
Test docker-quick@centos7 passed
Patches applied successfully (tree, apply log)
git fetch https://github.com/patchew-project/qemu tags/patchew/20191107085525.30902-1-kraxel@redhat.com
Maintainers: Gerd Hoffmann <kraxel@redhat.com>
hw/usb/host-libusb.c | 13 +++++++++----
1 file changed, 9 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

[PULL 0/1] Usb 20191107 patches

Posted by Gerd Hoffmann 1 week ago
The following changes since commit 412fbef3d076c43e56451bacb28c4544858c66a3:

  Merge remote-tracking branch 'remotes/philmd-gitlab/tags/fw_cfg-next-pull-request' into staging (2019-11-05 20:17:11 +0000)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kraxel.org/qemu tags/usb-20191107-pull-request

for you to fetch changes up to 1dfe2b91dcb1633d0ba450a8139d53006e700a9b:

  usb-host: add option to allow all resets. (2019-11-06 13:26:04 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
usb: fix for usb-host

----------------------------------------------------------------

Gerd Hoffmann (1):
  usb-host: add option to allow all resets.

 hw/usb/host-libusb.c | 13 +++++++++----
 1 file changed, 9 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

-- 
2.18.1


Re: [PULL 0/1] Usb 20191107 patches

Posted by Peter Maydell 1 week ago
On Thu, 7 Nov 2019 at 08:58, Gerd Hoffmann <kraxel@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> The following changes since commit 412fbef3d076c43e56451bacb28c4544858c66a3:
>
>   Merge remote-tracking branch 'remotes/philmd-gitlab/tags/fw_cfg-next-pull-request' into staging (2019-11-05 20:17:11 +0000)
>
> are available in the Git repository at:
>
>   git://git.kraxel.org/qemu tags/usb-20191107-pull-request
>
> for you to fetch changes up to 1dfe2b91dcb1633d0ba450a8139d53006e700a9b:
>
>   usb-host: add option to allow all resets. (2019-11-06 13:26:04 +0100)
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> usb: fix for usb-host
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
>


Applied, thanks.

Please update the changelog at https://wiki.qemu.org/ChangeLog/4.2
for any user-visible changes.

-- PMM

Re: [PULL 0/1] Usb 20191107 patches

Posted by Peter Maydell 1 week ago
On Thu, 7 Nov 2019 at 08:58, Gerd Hoffmann <kraxel@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> The following changes since commit 412fbef3d076c43e56451bacb28c4544858c66a3:
>
>   Merge remote-tracking branch 'remotes/philmd-gitlab/tags/fw_cfg-next-pull-request' into staging (2019-11-05 20:17:11 +0000)
>
> are available in the Git repository at:
>
>   git://git.kraxel.org/qemu tags/usb-20191107-pull-request
>
> for you to fetch changes up to 1dfe2b91dcb1633d0ba450a8139d53006e700a9b:
>
>   usb-host: add option to allow all resets. (2019-11-06 13:26:04 +0100)
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> usb: fix for usb-host
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Gerd Hoffmann (1):
>   usb-host: add option to allow all resets.
>
>  hw/usb/host-libusb.c | 13 +++++++++----
>  1 file changed, 9 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

This didn't quite make rc0 but it'll go in for rc1.

thanks
-- PMM

Re: [PULL 0/1] Usb 20191107 patches

Posted by Philippe Mathieu-Daudé 1 week ago
Hi Peter,

On 11/7/19 7:26 PM, Peter Maydell wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Nov 2019 at 08:58, Gerd Hoffmann <kraxel@redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>> The following changes since commit 412fbef3d076c43e56451bacb28c4544858c66a3:
>>
>>    Merge remote-tracking branch 'remotes/philmd-gitlab/tags/fw_cfg-next-pull-request' into staging (2019-11-05 20:17:11 +0000)
>>
>> are available in the Git repository at:
>>
>>    git://git.kraxel.org/qemu tags/usb-20191107-pull-request
>>
>> for you to fetch changes up to 1dfe2b91dcb1633d0ba450a8139d53006e700a9b:
>>
>>    usb-host: add option to allow all resets. (2019-11-06 13:26:04 +0100)
>>
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------
>> usb: fix for usb-host
>>
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Gerd Hoffmann (1):
>>    usb-host: add option to allow all resets.
>>
>>   hw/usb/host-libusb.c | 13 +++++++++----
>>   1 file changed, 9 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
> 
> This didn't quite make rc0 but it'll go in for rc1.

Won't this make bisection confusing?

Re: [PULL 0/1] Usb 20191107 patches

Posted by Peter Maydell 1 week ago
On Thu, 7 Nov 2019 at 18:57, Philippe Mathieu-Daudé <philmd@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Peter,
>
> On 11/7/19 7:26 PM, Peter Maydell wrote:
> > On Thu, 7 Nov 2019 at 08:58, Gerd Hoffmann <kraxel@redhat.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> The following changes since commit 412fbef3d076c43e56451bacb28c4544858c66a3:
> >>
> >>    Merge remote-tracking branch 'remotes/philmd-gitlab/tags/fw_cfg-next-pull-request' into staging (2019-11-05 20:17:11 +0000)
> >>
> >> are available in the Git repository at:
> >>
> >>    git://git.kraxel.org/qemu tags/usb-20191107-pull-request
> >>
> >> for you to fetch changes up to 1dfe2b91dcb1633d0ba450a8139d53006e700a9b:
> >>
> >>    usb-host: add option to allow all resets. (2019-11-06 13:26:04 +0100)
> >>
> >> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> >> usb: fix for usb-host
> >>
> >> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> >>
> >> Gerd Hoffmann (1):
> >>    usb-host: add option to allow all resets.
> >>
> >>   hw/usb/host-libusb.c | 13 +++++++++----
> >>   1 file changed, 9 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
> >
> > This didn't quite make rc0 but it'll go in for rc1.
>
> Won't this make bisection confusing?

No, why should it?

thanks
-- PMM