On 25/05/2023 17:18, Matthieu Baerts wrote:
> Hi Paolo,
> On 25/05/2023 09:17, Paolo Abeni wrote:
>> Sorry for the high-freq spamming. I really want to close this topic
>> and move forward.
>> Introduces unique id for accurate subflow stats tracking and
>> aggregate mptcp counters, plus some minimal self-tests.
>> The tests themself do not take in account support for running on
>> older kernel.
>> This is on top of "mptcp: a bunch of data race fixes".
>> There should be non trivial conflicts with:
>> "mptcp: use get_retrans wrapper".
>> v5 -> v6:
>> - fix another compiler warning
>> v4 -> v5:
>> - changed again binary layout for MPTCP_FULL_INFO structs (Matttbe)
>> - fixed 32bit build issue
>> - reordered the patches, less controversial first
> Thank you for the new version! It looks good to me!
> Reviewed-by: Matthieu Baerts <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I'm sorry I was not confident about the previous version and I was not
> feeling good asking you to change it!
> I do like the last version, I hope you too :)
> I have a few questions in the individual patches if you don't mind but
> that should not be blocking the series. I can even do the modifications
> when applying the patches if that's OK for you!
Thank you for the different answers, for the instructions on how to fix
the conflicts and again sorry for the previous reviews!
I added links to these tickets in the different patches:
Now in our tree (feat. for net-next) with my RvB tag:
New patches for t/upstream:
- c7cb50a32f60: mptcp: move snd_una update earlier for fallback socket
- 34d08f8b2ac9: mptcp: track some aggregate data counters
- f8d85c73f57a: selftests: mptcp: explicitly tests aggregate counters
- 7b8be8bf5ef4: mptcp: add subflow unique id
- 3f1aaf669e62: mptcp: introduce MPTCP_FULL_INFO getsockopt
- 28cb4413f233: selftests: mptcp: add MPTCP_FULL_INFO testcase
- 91ea9989b43d: conflict in t/mptcp-use-get_retrans-wrapper
- Results: 723979747226..e5a080352635 (export)
Tests are now in progress:
Tessares | Belgium | Hybrid Access Solutions