This series was applied to netdev/net.git (master)
by David S. Miller <email@example.com>:
On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 14:04:12 +0100 you wrote:
> Patch 1 clears resources earlier if there is no more reasons to keep
> MPTCP sockets alive.
> Patches 2 and 3 fix some locking issues visible in some rare corner
> cases: the linked issues should be quite hard to reproduce.
> Patch 4 makes sure subflows are correctly cleaned after the end of a
Here is the summary with links:
- [net,1/6] mptcp: do not wait for bare sockets' timeout
- [net,2/6] mptcp: fix locking for setsockopt corner-case
- [net,3/6] mptcp: fix locking for in-kernel listener creation
- [net,4/6] mptcp: be careful on subflow status propagation on errors
- [net,5/6] selftests: mptcp: allow more slack for slow test-case
- [net,6/6] selftests: mptcp: stop tests earlier
You are awesome, thank you!
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.