[PATCH mptcp-next 0/2] mptcp: more cleanup in mptcp_sockopt.sh

Matthieu Baerts posted 2 patches 4 weeks ago
Patches applied successfully (tree, apply log)
git fetch https://github.com/multipath-tcp/mptcp_net-next tags/patchew/20221110175857.3953994-1-matthieu.baerts@tessares.net
Maintainers: Mat Martineau <mathew.j.martineau@linux.intel.com>, Matthieu Baerts <matthieu.baerts@tessares.net>, "David S. Miller" <davem@davemloft.net>, Eric Dumazet <edumazet@google.com>, Jakub Kicinski <kuba@kernel.org>, Paolo Abeni <pabeni@redhat.com>, Shuah Khan <shuah@kernel.org>
.../selftests/net/mptcp/mptcp_sockopt.sh      | 65 ++++++++++---------
1 file changed, 35 insertions(+), 30 deletions(-)
[PATCH mptcp-next 0/2] mptcp: more cleanup in mptcp_sockopt.sh
Posted by Matthieu Baerts 4 weeks ago
The first patch was suggested by Geliang in [1].

While at it, I also added more 'local' keywords as we do in other selftests.
Nothing complex or fancy ;-)

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/all/CA+WQbwuyOdNfg-g=QC-KF9dMyxdXp1vaEPoWn2LzpE+kM_w1yw@mail.gmail.com/

Matthieu Baerts (2):
  selftests: mptcp: clearly declare global ns vars
  selftests: mptcp: declare var as local

 .../selftests/net/mptcp/mptcp_sockopt.sh      | 65 ++++++++++---------
 1 file changed, 35 insertions(+), 30 deletions(-)


base-commit: 5f9e0bf4aacf217cf06e89defe06867e2b4c6e7d
-- 
2.37.2
Re: [PATCH mptcp-next 0/2] mptcp: more cleanup in mptcp_sockopt.sh
Posted by Mat Martineau 3 weeks, 6 days ago
On Thu, 10 Nov 2022, Matthieu Baerts wrote:

> The first patch was suggested by Geliang in [1].
>
> While at it, I also added more 'local' keywords as we do in other selftests.
> Nothing complex or fancy ;-)
>
> [1] https://lore.kernel.org/all/CA+WQbwuyOdNfg-g=QC-KF9dMyxdXp1vaEPoWn2LzpE+kM_w1yw@mail.gmail.com/
>
> Matthieu Baerts (2):
>  selftests: mptcp: clearly declare global ns vars
>  selftests: mptcp: declare var as local
>
> .../selftests/net/mptcp/mptcp_sockopt.sh      | 65 ++++++++++---------
> 1 file changed, 35 insertions(+), 30 deletions(-)
>
>
> base-commit: 5f9e0bf4aacf217cf06e89defe06867e2b4c6e7d
> -- 
> 2.37.2

Series looks good to me. The CI failure appears to be an intermittent 
issue - I see the same failure on October 14.

Reviewed-by: Mat Martineau <mathew.j.martineau@linux.intel.com>

--
Mat Martineau
Intel
Re: [PATCH mptcp-next 0/2] mptcp: more cleanup in mptcp_sockopt.sh
Posted by Matthieu Baerts 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Hi Mat,

On 11/11/2022 02:23, Mat Martineau wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Nov 2022, Matthieu Baerts wrote:
> 
>> The first patch was suggested by Geliang in [1].
>>
>> While at it, I also added more 'local' keywords as we do in other
>> selftests.
>> Nothing complex or fancy ;-)
>>
>> [1]
>> https://lore.kernel.org/all/CA+WQbwuyOdNfg-g=QC-KF9dMyxdXp1vaEPoWn2LzpE+kM_w1yw@mail.gmail.com/

(...)

> Series looks good to me. The CI failure appears to be an intermittent
> issue - I see the same failure on October 14.
> 
> Reviewed-by: Mat Martineau <mathew.j.martineau@linux.intel.com>

Thank you for the review and for having checked the CI!

I just added these patches in our tree:

- f13009343876: selftests: mptcp: clearly declare global ns vars
- d5362e879e51: selftests: mptcp: declare var as local
- Results: ff1606d98e1c..b5e3796fd633 (export)

Tests are now in progress:

https://cirrus-ci.com/github/multipath-tcp/mptcp_net-next/export/20221114T170404

Cheers,
Matt
-- 
Tessares | Belgium | Hybrid Access Solutions
www.tessares.net