[PATCH 0/7] consider available CPUs in vcpupin/emulatorpin output

Daniel Henrique Barboza posted 7 patches 1 week ago
Test syntax-check failed
Patches applied successfully (tree, apply log)
git fetch https://github.com/patchew-project/libvirt tags/patchew/20200626221044.631749-1-danielhb413@gmail.com
src/conf/domain_conf.c   |  4 +--
src/libvirt_private.syms |  1 +
src/qemu/qemu_driver.c   | 10 ++-----
src/util/virhostcpu.c    | 63 ++++++++++++++++++++++++----------------
src/util/virhostcpu.h    |  2 ++
tools/virsh-domain.c     | 44 ++++++++++------------------
6 files changed, 59 insertions(+), 65 deletions(-)

[PATCH 0/7] consider available CPUs in vcpupin/emulatorpin output

Posted by Daniel Henrique Barboza 1 week ago
Hi,

This series contains 5 cleanups and refactorings I found
on my way to fixing [1]. Last 2 patches contains the actual
fix for the bug.

[1] https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1434276


Daniel Henrique Barboza (7):
  qemu_driver.c: use g_autoptr in qemuDomainGetEmulatorPinInfo()
  virhostcpu.c: use g_autoptr in virHostCPUGetMap()
  virsh-domain.c: modernize virshVcpuinfoInactive()
  virsh-domain.c: modernize cmdVcpuinfo()
  virhostcpu.c: refactor virHostCPUParseCountLinux()
  virhostcpu.c: introduce virHostCPUGetAvailableCPUsBitmap()
  conf, qemu: consider available CPUs in vcpupin/emulatorpin output

 src/conf/domain_conf.c   |  4 +--
 src/libvirt_private.syms |  1 +
 src/qemu/qemu_driver.c   | 10 ++-----
 src/util/virhostcpu.c    | 63 ++++++++++++++++++++++++----------------
 src/util/virhostcpu.h    |  2 ++
 tools/virsh-domain.c     | 44 ++++++++++------------------
 6 files changed, 59 insertions(+), 65 deletions(-)

-- 
2.26.2

Re: [PATCH 0/7] consider available CPUs in vcpupin/emulatorpin output

Posted by Michal Privoznik 1 day ago
On 6/27/20 12:10 AM, Daniel Henrique Barboza wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> This series contains 5 cleanups and refactorings I found
> on my way to fixing [1]. Last 2 patches contains the actual
> fix for the bug.
> 
> [1] https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1434276
> 
> 
> Daniel Henrique Barboza (7):
>    qemu_driver.c: use g_autoptr in qemuDomainGetEmulatorPinInfo()
>    virhostcpu.c: use g_autoptr in virHostCPUGetMap()
>    virsh-domain.c: modernize virshVcpuinfoInactive()
>    virsh-domain.c: modernize cmdVcpuinfo()
>    virhostcpu.c: refactor virHostCPUParseCountLinux()
>    virhostcpu.c: introduce virHostCPUGetAvailableCPUsBitmap()
>    conf, qemu: consider available CPUs in vcpupin/emulatorpin output
> 
>   src/conf/domain_conf.c   |  4 +--
>   src/libvirt_private.syms |  1 +
>   src/qemu/qemu_driver.c   | 10 ++-----
>   src/util/virhostcpu.c    | 63 ++++++++++++++++++++++++----------------
>   src/util/virhostcpu.h    |  2 ++
>   tools/virsh-domain.c     | 44 ++++++++++------------------
>   6 files changed, 59 insertions(+), 65 deletions(-)
> 

Reviewed-by: Michal Privoznik <mprivozn@redhat.com>

and pushed. Sorry for delayed review.

Michal

Re: [PATCH 0/7] consider available CPUs in vcpupin/emulatorpin output

Posted by Daniel Henrique Barboza 3 days ago
Ping

On 6/26/20 7:10 PM, Daniel Henrique Barboza wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> This series contains 5 cleanups and refactorings I found
> on my way to fixing [1]. Last 2 patches contains the actual
> fix for the bug.
> 
> [1] https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1434276
> 
> 
> Daniel Henrique Barboza (7):
>    qemu_driver.c: use g_autoptr in qemuDomainGetEmulatorPinInfo()
>    virhostcpu.c: use g_autoptr in virHostCPUGetMap()
>    virsh-domain.c: modernize virshVcpuinfoInactive()
>    virsh-domain.c: modernize cmdVcpuinfo()
>    virhostcpu.c: refactor virHostCPUParseCountLinux()
>    virhostcpu.c: introduce virHostCPUGetAvailableCPUsBitmap()
>    conf, qemu: consider available CPUs in vcpupin/emulatorpin output
> 
>   src/conf/domain_conf.c   |  4 +--
>   src/libvirt_private.syms |  1 +
>   src/qemu/qemu_driver.c   | 10 ++-----
>   src/util/virhostcpu.c    | 63 ++++++++++++++++++++++++----------------
>   src/util/virhostcpu.h    |  2 ++
>   tools/virsh-domain.c     | 44 ++++++++++------------------
>   6 files changed, 59 insertions(+), 65 deletions(-)
>