[edk2-devel] [edk2-non-osi patch 0/1] Add UNDI ROM for SIMICS QSP Platform

David Wei posted 1 patch 1 week ago
Patches applied successfully (tree, apply log)
git fetch https://github.com/patchew-project/edk2 tags/patchew/cover.1565390095.git.david.y.wei@intel.com
.../UndiBinary/GigUndiDxe.efi                      | Bin 0 -> 195360 bytes
.../UndiBinary/License.txt                         |  30 +++++++++++++++++++++
2 files changed, 30 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 Silicon/Intel/SimicsICH10SiliconBinPkg/UndiBinary/GigUndiDxe.efi
create mode 100644 Silicon/Intel/SimicsICH10SiliconBinPkg/UndiBinary/License.txt

[edk2-devel] [edk2-non-osi patch 0/1] Add UNDI ROM for SIMICS QSP Platform

Posted by David Wei 1 week ago
Add UNDI option ROM to provide the support for SIMICS quick start platform.
it uses X58/ICH10 and emulated by SIMICS model.

David Wei (1):
  SimicsICH10SiliconBinPkg:  Add UNDI ROM for SIMICS QSP Platform

 .../UndiBinary/GigUndiDxe.efi                      | Bin 0 -> 195360 bytes
 .../UndiBinary/License.txt                         |  30 +++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 30 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Silicon/Intel/SimicsICH10SiliconBinPkg/UndiBinary/GigUndiDxe.efi
 create mode 100644 Silicon/Intel/SimicsICH10SiliconBinPkg/UndiBinary/License.txt

-- 
2.16.2.windows.1


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Groups.io Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#45294): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/45294
Mute This Topic: https://groups.io/mt/32816062/1787277
Group Owner: devel+owner@edk2.groups.io
Unsubscribe: https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/unsub  [importer@patchew.org]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Re: [edk2-devel] [edk2-non-osi patch 0/1] Add UNDI ROM for SIMICS QSP Platform

Posted by Michael D Kinney 1 week ago
David,

The file License.txt make a reference to the file 
IntelProprietaryLicense.txt, but I do not see that
file in this patchset.

For example, the content in Silicon/Intel/QuarkSocBinPkg
has a License.txt file and the content in the path
Silicon\Intel\QuarkSocBinPkg\QuarkNorthCluster\Binary\QuarkMicrocode
has a IntelProprietaryLicense.txt in the same directory as
the binary. 

Did you intent to include an IntelProprietaryLicense.txt file too?

Thanks,

Mike

> -----Original Message-----
> From: devel@edk2.groups.io [mailto:devel@edk2.groups.io]
> On Behalf Of David Wei
> Sent: Friday, August 9, 2019 3:43 PM
> To: devel@edk2.groups.io
> Subject: [edk2-devel] [edk2-non-osi patch 0/1] Add UNDI
> ROM for SIMICS QSP Platform
> 
> Add UNDI option ROM to provide the support for SIMICS
> quick start platform.
> it uses X58/ICH10 and emulated by SIMICS model.
> 
> David Wei (1):
>   SimicsICH10SiliconBinPkg:  Add UNDI ROM for SIMICS QSP
> Platform
> 
>  .../UndiBinary/GigUndiDxe.efi                      |
> Bin 0 -> 195360 bytes
>  .../UndiBinary/License.txt                         |
> 30 +++++++++++++++++++++
>  2 files changed, 30 insertions(+)
>  create mode 100644
> Silicon/Intel/SimicsICH10SiliconBinPkg/UndiBinary/GigUnd
> iDxe.efi
>  create mode 100644
> Silicon/Intel/SimicsICH10SiliconBinPkg/UndiBinary/Licens
> e.txt
> 
> --
> 2.16.2.windows.1
> 
> 
> 


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Groups.io Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#45309): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/45309
Mute This Topic: https://groups.io/mt/32816062/1787277
Group Owner: devel+owner@edk2.groups.io
Unsubscribe: https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/unsub  [importer@patchew.org]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Re: [edk2-devel] [edk2-non-osi patch 0/1] Add UNDI ROM for SIMICS QSP Platform

Posted by David Wei 1 week ago
Hi Mike,
I re-sent the patch to add the IntelProprietaryLicense.txt.

Thanks
David
-----Original Message-----
From: Kinney, Michael D 
Sent: Friday, August 9, 2019 3:54 PM
To: devel@edk2.groups.io; Wei, David Y <david.y.wei@intel.com>; Kinney, Michael D <michael.d.kinney@intel.com>
Subject: RE: [edk2-devel] [edk2-non-osi patch 0/1] Add UNDI ROM for SIMICS QSP Platform

David,

The file License.txt make a reference to the file IntelProprietaryLicense.txt, but I do not see that file in this patchset.

For example, the content in Silicon/Intel/QuarkSocBinPkg has a License.txt file and the content in the path Silicon\Intel\QuarkSocBinPkg\QuarkNorthCluster\Binary\QuarkMicrocode
has a IntelProprietaryLicense.txt in the same directory as the binary. 

Did you intent to include an IntelProprietaryLicense.txt file too?

Thanks,

Mike

> -----Original Message-----
> From: devel@edk2.groups.io [mailto:devel@edk2.groups.io] On Behalf Of 
> David Wei
> Sent: Friday, August 9, 2019 3:43 PM
> To: devel@edk2.groups.io
> Subject: [edk2-devel] [edk2-non-osi patch 0/1] Add UNDI ROM for SIMICS 
> QSP Platform
> 
> Add UNDI option ROM to provide the support for SIMICS quick start 
> platform.
> it uses X58/ICH10 and emulated by SIMICS model.
> 
> David Wei (1):
>   SimicsICH10SiliconBinPkg:  Add UNDI ROM for SIMICS QSP Platform
> 
>  .../UndiBinary/GigUndiDxe.efi                      |
> Bin 0 -> 195360 bytes
>  .../UndiBinary/License.txt                         |
> 30 +++++++++++++++++++++
>  2 files changed, 30 insertions(+)
>  create mode 100644
> Silicon/Intel/SimicsICH10SiliconBinPkg/UndiBinary/GigUnd
> iDxe.efi
>  create mode 100644
> Silicon/Intel/SimicsICH10SiliconBinPkg/UndiBinary/Licens
> e.txt
> 
> --
> 2.16.2.windows.1
> 
> 
> 


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Groups.io Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#45313): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/45313
Mute This Topic: https://groups.io/mt/32816062/1787277
Group Owner: devel+owner@edk2.groups.io
Unsubscribe: https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/unsub  [importer@patchew.org]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-