[edk2-devel] [PATCH 0/2] Add New Intel Processor family

Avinash posted 2 patches 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Failed in applying to current master (apply log)
ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellDebug1CommandsLib/SmbiosView/PrintInfo.c | 2 +-
MdePkg/Include/IndustryStandard/SmBios.h                           | 1 +
2 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
[edk2-devel] [PATCH 0/2] Add New Intel Processor family
Posted by Avinash 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

*** BLURB HERE ***

Avinash (1):
  MdePkg/SmBios.h : Add New Intel Processor family

Nhi Pham (1):
  ShellPkg/SmbiosView: Update display of PCIe system slot ID

 ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellDebug1CommandsLib/SmbiosView/PrintInfo.c | 2 +-
 MdePkg/Include/IndustryStandard/SmBios.h                           | 1 +
 2 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

-- 
2.37.3.windows.1



-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Groups.io Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#108410): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/108410
Mute This Topic: https://groups.io/mt/101190713/1787277
Group Owner: devel+owner@edk2.groups.io
Unsubscribe: https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/unsub [importer@patchew.org]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
回复: [edk2-devel] [PATCH 0/2] Add New Intel Processor family
Posted by gaoliming via groups.io 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Avinash:
  Seemly, this patch set doesn't include the change in ShellPkg. 

Thanks
Liming
> -----邮件原件-----
> 发件人: devel@edk2.groups.io <devel@edk2.groups.io> 代表 Avinash
> 发送时间: 2023年9月8日 3:00
> 收件人: devel@edk2.groups.io
> 主题: [edk2-devel] [PATCH 0/2] Add New Intel Processor family
> 
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
> 
> *** BLURB HERE ***
> 
> Avinash (1):
>   MdePkg/SmBios.h : Add New Intel Processor family
> 
> Nhi Pham (1):
>   ShellPkg/SmbiosView: Update display of PCIe system slot ID
> 
>  ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellDebug1CommandsLib/SmbiosView/PrintInfo.c | 2
> +-
>  MdePkg/Include/IndustryStandard/SmBios.h
> | 1 +
>  2 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
> 
> --
> 2.37.3.windows.1
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 





-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Groups.io Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#108431): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/108431
Mute This Topic: https://groups.io/mt/101228402/1787277
Group Owner: devel+owner@edk2.groups.io
Unsubscribe: https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/unsub [importer@patchew.org]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Re: [edk2-devel] [PATCH 0/2] Add New Intel Processor family
Posted by Avinash 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Thanks Gao.

I will take it as separate patch under same Bugzilla as different module.

Pls let me know If any concern.

Regards,
Avinash

-----Original Message-----
From: gaoliming <gaoliming@byosoft.com.cn> 
Sent: Friday, September 8, 2023 6:18 AM
To: devel@edk2.groups.io; Bhargava, Avinash <avinash.bhargava@intel.com>
Subject: 回复: [edk2-devel] [PATCH 0/2] Add New Intel Processor family

Avinash:
  Seemly, this patch set doesn't include the change in ShellPkg. 

Thanks
Liming
> -----邮件原件-----
> 发件人: devel@edk2.groups.io <devel@edk2.groups.io> 代表 Avinash
> 发送时间: 2023年9月8日 3:00
> 收件人: devel@edk2.groups.io
> 主题: [edk2-devel] [PATCH 0/2] Add New Intel Processor family
> 
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
> 
> *** BLURB HERE ***
> 
> Avinash (1):
>   MdePkg/SmBios.h : Add New Intel Processor family
> 
> Nhi Pham (1):
>   ShellPkg/SmbiosView: Update display of PCIe system slot ID
> 
>  ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellDebug1CommandsLib/SmbiosView/PrintInfo.c | 2
> +-
>  MdePkg/Include/IndustryStandard/SmBios.h
> | 1 +
>  2 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
> 
> --
> 2.37.3.windows.1
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 





-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Groups.io Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#108446): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/108446
Mute This Topic: https://groups.io/mt/101235686/1787277
Group Owner: devel+owner@edk2.groups.io
Unsubscribe: https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/unsub [importer@patchew.org]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


Re: [edk2-devel] [PATCH 0/2] Add New Intel Processor family
Posted by Michael D Kinney 8 months, 2 weeks ago
I have provided Rb on the update to the MdePkg.

I will merge that one and you can send new patches for review with just
the shell changes.

Mike

> -----Original Message-----
> From: devel@edk2.groups.io <devel@edk2.groups.io> On Behalf Of Avinash
> Sent: Friday, September 8, 2023 5:59 AM
> To: Gao, Liming <gaoliming@byosoft.com.cn>; devel@edk2.groups.io
> Subject: Re: [edk2-devel] [PATCH 0/2] Add New Intel Processor family
> 
> Thanks Gao.
> 
> I will take it as separate patch under same Bugzilla as different module.
> 
> Pls let me know If any concern.
> 
> Regards,
> Avinash
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: gaoliming <gaoliming@byosoft.com.cn>
> Sent: Friday, September 8, 2023 6:18 AM
> To: devel@edk2.groups.io; Bhargava, Avinash <avinash.bhargava@intel.com>
> Subject: 回复: [edk2-devel] [PATCH 0/2] Add New Intel Processor family
> 
> Avinash:
>   Seemly, this patch set doesn't include the change in ShellPkg.
> 
> Thanks
> Liming
> > -----邮件原件-----
> > 发件人: devel@edk2.groups.io <devel@edk2.groups.io> 代表 Avinash
> > 发送时间: 2023年9月8日 3:00
> > 收件人: devel@edk2.groups.io
> > 主题: [edk2-devel] [PATCH 0/2] Add New Intel Processor family
> >
> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
> > Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
> >
> > *** BLURB HERE ***
> >
> > Avinash (1):
> >   MdePkg/SmBios.h : Add New Intel Processor family
> >
> > Nhi Pham (1):
> >   ShellPkg/SmbiosView: Update display of PCIe system slot ID
> >
> >  ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellDebug1CommandsLib/SmbiosView/PrintInfo.c | 2
> > +-
> >  MdePkg/Include/IndustryStandard/SmBios.h
> > | 1 +
> >  2 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
> >
> > --
> > 2.37.3.windows.1
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 



-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Groups.io Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#108457): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/108457
Mute This Topic: https://groups.io/mt/101235686/1787277
Group Owner: devel+owner@edk2.groups.io
Unsubscribe: https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/leave/3901457/1787277/102458076/xyzzy [importer@patchew.org]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


Re: [edk2-devel] [PATCH 0/2] Add New Intel Processor family
Posted by Michael D Kinney 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Merged: https://github.com/tianocore/edk2/commit/d4ae5df71190148c902942c3462245e97ed2fcc8


> -----Original Message-----
> From: Kinney, Michael D <michael.d.kinney@intel.com>
> Sent: Friday, September 8, 2023 9:50 AM
> To: devel@edk2.groups.io; Bhargava, Avinash <avinash.bhargava@intel.com>;
> Gao, Liming <gaoliming@byosoft.com.cn>
> Cc: Kinney, Michael D <michael.d.kinney@intel.com>
> Subject: RE: [edk2-devel] [PATCH 0/2] Add New Intel Processor family
> 
> I have provided Rb on the update to the MdePkg.
> 
> I will merge that one and you can send new patches for review with just
> the shell changes.
> 
> Mike
> 
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: devel@edk2.groups.io <devel@edk2.groups.io> On Behalf Of Avinash
> > Sent: Friday, September 8, 2023 5:59 AM
> > To: Gao, Liming <gaoliming@byosoft.com.cn>; devel@edk2.groups.io
> > Subject: Re: [edk2-devel] [PATCH 0/2] Add New Intel Processor family
> >
> > Thanks Gao.
> >
> > I will take it as separate patch under same Bugzilla as different module.
> >
> > Pls let me know If any concern.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Avinash
> >
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: gaoliming <gaoliming@byosoft.com.cn>
> > Sent: Friday, September 8, 2023 6:18 AM
> > To: devel@edk2.groups.io; Bhargava, Avinash <avinash.bhargava@intel.com>
> > Subject: 回复: [edk2-devel] [PATCH 0/2] Add New Intel Processor family
> >
> > Avinash:
> >   Seemly, this patch set doesn't include the change in ShellPkg.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Liming
> > > -----邮件原件-----
> > > 发件人: devel@edk2.groups.io <devel@edk2.groups.io> 代表 Avinash
> > > 发送时间: 2023年9月8日 3:00
> > > 收件人: devel@edk2.groups.io
> > > 主题: [edk2-devel] [PATCH 0/2] Add New Intel Processor family
> > >
> > > Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
> > > Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
> > >
> > > *** BLURB HERE ***
> > >
> > > Avinash (1):
> > >   MdePkg/SmBios.h : Add New Intel Processor family
> > >
> > > Nhi Pham (1):
> > >   ShellPkg/SmbiosView: Update display of PCIe system slot ID
> > >
> > >  ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellDebug1CommandsLib/SmbiosView/PrintInfo.c | 2
> > > +-
> > >  MdePkg/Include/IndustryStandard/SmBios.h
> > > | 1 +
> > >  2 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
> > >
> > > --
> > > 2.37.3.windows.1
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > 
> >



-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Groups.io Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#108461): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/108461
Mute This Topic: https://groups.io/mt/101235686/1787277
Group Owner: devel+owner@edk2.groups.io
Unsubscribe: https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/leave/3901457/1787277/102458076/xyzzy [importer@patchew.org]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-